It’s a common problem for most Americans: we know we should work out more, but how do we find the time in our busy schedules? And while a healthy diet and organic health supplements can help to ensure good health, these are incomplete without sufficient exercise and movement throughout your day.
Staying active and getting exercise each day is essential for a healthy mind and body. Exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease (the number one cause of death in the United States), help you manage blood sugar levels, and even boost your mood and confidence. But still, many Americans need help finding the time in their busy days to get the exercise they need.
Here, we’re taking a closer look at some strategies for finding the time to work out—even for the busiest of schedules. While some may believe you need to dedicate hours in the gym, you’d be shocked by how much of a difference even just a few minutes throughout your day can make. When it comes to creating a healthier and happier you, it’s all about consistency.
And, of course, for an extra boost, you can also consider adding an organic health supplement as part of your daily diet. Here at PhytAge Labs, we’re proud to offer a full lineup of all-natural health supplements to boost your health and help you address a variety of existing health issues. With many of the top health supplements on the market today, such as Nerve Control 911, Joint Relief 911, Prostate 911, and even more, PhytAge Laboratories is sure to have a health supplement that’s right for you.
8 Tips to Help You Find Time for Your Work Out
Looking for some tips to get the exercise you need? Look no further. We’ve assembled some of the most effective (and practical) tips to help you stay more active, burn extra calories, and have more energy throughout your day. Exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Read on for some tips:
- Get up earlier: this option may not sound super appealing (especially for those night owls out there), but getting up earlier, even just by 30 minutes, can have a drastic impact on your daily schedule and your ability to exercise. Get up a little earlier each morning and make a quick workout a part of your morning routine, just as essential as a cup of coffee and breakfast.
- Schedule your workouts like a business meeting: when’s the last time you simply didn’t go to one of your work meetings? Well, you should be treating your workouts with just as much care and attention. Add a daily workout to your Google calendar, your phone, or whichever app is most convenient. But don’t just schedule it, do it. Treat this time seriously because, at the end of the day, that’s what it is. What’s more important than your health after all?
- Switch up your commute: this one may not be a possibility for everyone, but for some it could work. If you live close enough to your office, try switching up your method of commute. Walk, bike, or even run (intermittently) for your morning commute. While you may need to bring a spare change of clothes, you’ll benefit from this switch up to your commute as a morning workout can really wake you up.
- Carry your workout gear with you: when your workout clothes are on hand (like your running shoes, comfortable shorts, and loose-fitting shirt), you’ll find it much easier to squeeze in short workouts throughout the day. Keep your workout bag in your car so that no matter where you go, you have options.
- Enroll your family and friends: it’s important to make time for your family and friends. And when you’re working out together, you can knock out, proverbially, two birds with one stone. Make exercise a part of your family routine (kids will love it) or enroll your friends in a visit to the gym or a group exercise class. Working out with others can also help keep you more motivated to stick with it.
- Burn a few calories at work: spending time in the office could seem like the exact opposite of a workout (depending on your career, of course), but many office workers can effectively find quick ways to get some exercise during the day. During your break, take a short walk outside or even a few trips to the water cooler to break up your sedentary habits. You can also try utilizing a standing desk or even a bike desk that can help you burn calories while staying productive.
- Turn your home into a gym: many people may avoid working out due to fear and hesitation of going to a local gym. But why worry about that when you can turn your home into a gym? Buy some light weights or even just make room for a yoga mat to get your 30 minutes a day without the inconvenience of ever leaving your home. This will also save you time by cutting out that commute to and from the gym.
- Short, high-intensity workouts: you don’t need hours working out to meet your fitness goals. Try out some shorter, but high-intensity workouts to get your heart pumping. You can pack in just as many benefits with this type of workout as you can with longer ones.
Conclusion – How to Make Time for Working Out When You Don't Have Any Time
With our hectic lives, it can feel almost impossible to find the time to get the exercise your body needs. And while the doctor-recommended 30 minutes a day may not seem too difficult (on the surface), when you’re already juggling family, friends, work, and other hobbies, that 30 minutes can quickly look daunting.
But with a few simple changes to your daily routine, you can easily find some more time to get in that workout. Get up 30 minutes earlier, walk (or run) for your morning commute, exercise with your kids, or turn your date nights into a solid workout. Using one (or all) of these tips can help you find time to work out in your busy schedule and help you set yourself on the path to a healthier lifestyle.
Here at PhytAge Laboratories, we’ve developed a complete line of organic health supplements to boost your overall health for years to come. With many top supplements, including Blood Pressure 911, Tinnitus 911, Prostate 911, Internal 911, and even more, we’re sure to have a health supplement that will meet your dietary and wellness goals.
Contact us today to learn about how our organic, all-natural health supplements can help you meet your goals and live an active life well into your golden years. Together, let’s begin your journey toward a happier and healthier life.