When looking to burn fat and shed a few excess pounds, we all know that it makes sense to hit the gym or go for a jog. After all, exercise is the most effective way to burn fat—right? While regular exercise is important to help you maintain a healthy weight and to ensure overall quality health, many are surprised to learn that your diet can also help you burn fat.
Studies suggest that certain foods can actually help you burn fat and maintain a healthy body weight. Whether by helping you feel fuller or even boosting your metabolism, these foods (in addition to regular exercise) can help you feel (and look) your best. In this blog, we’re taking a closer look at some of the top fat-burning foods.
At PhytAge Laboratories, we’re proud to offer a full selection of all-natural, evidence-based health supplements to boost your health and wellness. With many of the top health supplements on the market today, such as Nerve Control 911, Prostate 911, Joint Relief 911, and more, we can help you address existing health issues and improve your overall health. With such a wide range of advanced supplements, PhytAge Labs is sure to have an organic health supplement that’s right for your goals.
8 of the Top Fat-Burning Foods to Include in Your Diet
We all know that our diet impacts practically every aspect of our overall health and wellness. But did you know that certain foods can also help you burn fat? Studies show that many different types of food can actually help you burn excess calories to maintain a healthier weight. When you’re able to achieve that healthier weight, you’ll be amazed at how much better you feel each and every day.
Are you looking for some high-quality fat-burning foods to add to your diet? Just take a look:
- Quinoa: this South American grain has been rising in popularity in recent years. Often hailed as a “superfood,” this gluten-free grain is packed with vitamins and nutrients. In fact, just one serving of quinoa has significant amounts of magnesium, folate, zinc, iron, and more. Quinoa is also high in protein, making this an excellent protein source for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet. Since quinoa is also high in fiber, it can help you feel fuller for a longer amount of time. This, in addition to the high levels of protein and good fats, can help curb your appetite and boost your metabolism. Quinoa can work well in a wide range of dishes.
- Eggs: boost your morning with a fat-burning option like eggs. Whether scrambled, fried, poached, or any other style you’d like, eggs are low in calories and high in protein, which means they can help you feel full throughout your morning. It’s also important to note how your body burns more calories naturally digesting a dish like eggs versus something heavier in carbs. As such a versatile breakfast option, eggs are a great way to start your morning and get moving.
- Coffee: while we’re on the topic of breakfast, why not pour a cup of coffee to go with those eggs? Many readers will be thrilled to learn that coffee can actually help you burn excess calories. Some information suggests that a cup or two of coffee can work to boost your metabolism slightly and help you burn calories. But if you’re looking to shed extra pounds, make sure you’re not loading your coffee up with extras like sugar or dairy products.
- Watermelon: filled with vitamin A, vitamin C, and a healthy dose of the powerful antioxidant lycopene, watermelon offers multiple health benefits. A favorite for summer barbecues, watermelon is high in nutrients and low in calories. Additionally, since watermelon has such a high water content, it will make you feel fuller, signaling to your body that you’ve had enough to be satisfied. By filling up with nutrient-rich foods, it’s easier to avoid those sugary snacks.
- Green tea: multiple studies reveal the range of health benefits associated with drinking green tea. Green tea is filled with catechins, a specific phytochemical that may boost your metabolism. Some studies also suggest that green tea can be an effective fat-burner by stimulating the body to burn excess calories. Additionally, green tea may also help boost your mental health, improve brain functioning, and even protect against certain types of cancer.
- Hot peppers: looking to add a little spice to your fat-burning plan? Add in some hot peppers for some flavor and for nutritional benefits. Hot peppers, such as habaneros or jalapeños, contain a chemical called capsaicin. Studies suggest that this chemical can help you feel full and speed up your metabolism.
- Greek yogurt: compared to other types of yogurt, Greek yogurt is a favorite for those looking to shed calories and improve their health. Greek yogurt contains twice as much protein as other types of yogurt, meaning that this treat will help you feel satisfied longer throughout your day. Since you burn more calories digesting protein versus carbs, Greek yogurt can help you on your weight loss journey.
- Nuts: nuts are a great option if you’re looking for a healthy snack. High in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, nuts can help you avoid less-healthy snacks and maintain a healthy weight. In moderation, some studies suggest that nuts can improve your cholesterol levels and help you manage your weight.
Conclusion – 8 of the Top Fat-Burning Foods to Include in Your Diet
Hitting the gym or heading out for a run or jog can be excellent ways to burn fat to keep your body in top shape. But if you’re having trouble finding time for a workout (or simply can’t stand the sight of a gym), there are additional ways to burn that excess fat. Many are surprised to learn about the role of diet when it comes to burning fat.
In fact, there are many convenient (and delicious) foods that can help you burn off those excess calories. Of course, a healthy diet should never be a total substitute for exercise, but ensuring that you get enough exercise in addition to a healthy diet is key for good health.
If you’re looking for foods to help you burn fat, consider quinoa, hot peppers, cinnamon, green tea, watermelon, and berries. Many of these foods are easy to find and perfect for combining for a fun new dish. And if you need an extra boost of vitamins and minerals, consider adding an organic health supplement as part of your daily diet.
PhytAge Laboratories is proud to have developed a full line of organic health supplements to boost your overall health and wellness. With many of the market’s top health supplements, including Prostate 911, Tinnitus 911, Prostate 911, Internal 911, and more, we’re sure to have an all-natural health supplement to address your specific dietary and wellness goals.
Contact us today to learn more about our organic, all-natural health supplements. When your body gets enough of the necessary vitamins and minerals, you’ll be amazed at how you feel each day. Together, let’s begin your journey toward a happier and healthier life.